ProBoys Team

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » ProBoys Team » New forum » ProBoys Team - aplicatiile se pot depune aici .

ProBoys Team - aplicatiile se pot depune aici .

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Succes.

#1 Pentru inceput cum te numesti, cati ani ai si de unde esti? // First, how do you call yourself, how old are you and where you are from?: Ma numesc Robert am 16 ani si vin din jud Vrancea, Adjud.
#2 De ce ai ales sa aplici in aceasta echipa si nu in alta? // Why did you choose to apply to this team and not to another?: Pentru ca este un team nou si vreau sa-l ajut sa ajunga cunoscut.
#3 Descrierea voastra ca persoana // Your description as a person.: Salut, pentru inceput vreau sa va zic ca ma numesc Sava Robert si sunt din Vrancea, Adjud, am varsta de 16 ani. In primul rand, eu sunt o fire mai glumeata, amabila, respectuoasa, ma imprietenesc repede, sunt sinccer si uneori energic, Hobby-urile mele sunt Fotbalu, SA:MP-ul, CS-GO-ul, biliardul, dar cel mai mult timp mi-l petrec in samp etc.. Imi place sa ies cu prieteni, colegii, nu chiar imi place sa ma cert cu lumea dar atunci cand cineva se ia de mine incerc sa ii explic ce sa intamplat, mi-ar placea sa invat Scripting Pawno, C++ etc., In al doilea rand,vreau sa va spun ca nu imi place sa fiu mintit, sunt un om corect si punctual, nu imi plac glumele proaste, eu sunt gen-ul de persoana pe care te poti baza, cand mi se acorda o sansa incerc sa nu o dau in bara, de obicei ascult mult muzica, genurile mele preferate de muzica sunt RAP-ul si HIP-HOP-ul, si cel mai mult ascult muzica de la Underman, Kazi Ploae, Macanache si multii altii. Aceasta a fost o scurta biografie facuta de mine, mai multe despre mine puteti afla pe parcurs, V-am Salutat, Bafta
#4 De cat timp joci SA:MP si pe ce comunitate activezi in prezent? // How long have you played SA:MP and what community are you currently working on? Ma joc samp de cam vro 3 ani, si in prezent joc pe B-Zone mai exact pe rpg.b-zone.ro.
#5 Ai avut conflicte cu membrii team-ului?Daca da,de ce? // Did you have any conflicts with team members? If so, why?: Nu am avut/
#6 Daca clanul decide sa mearga pe un server sa ajute o anumita mafie, ai putea venii? // If the clan decides to go to a se! rver to help a particular mafia, could you come?: Da de ce nu.
7# In ce clanuri ai mai fost si de ce nu mai faci parte din ele? // What clans were you and why are you no longer part of them?: Pana acum nu am mai fost in niciun clan.
8# Linkul canalului de YouTube // YouTube channel link: Momentan am doar un paintball montage, dar o sa mai fac cu o calitate mai mare. : https://www.youtube.com/examplezew
9#Care sunt prietenii tai din acest clan? // What are your friends in this clan?: Momentan pe nimeni dar o sa imi fac prieteni noi.
#10 Alte informatii folositoare // Other useful information.: Multumesc pentru timpul acordat.

Acceptat!

#1  First, how do you call yourself, how old are you and where you are from?: My Real Name Is Rayen Dallel i have 16 years old and im from Tunisia exactly in  Sousse
#2/ Why did you choose to apply to this team and not to another?: Because my friend Example said to me cme join a Good Clan PBT but i was in Royal Team 
#3  Your description as a person.:     Hello, my name is RayeN.DalleL and I am 16 years old. I live in tunisia , a beautiful city with many tourist attractions with beautiful girls. I am a serious person, I am always attentive to the smallest detail of myself or the people around, and I treat that detail seriously, trying to point it out if necessary, to catalog it as a positive detail as part of the qualities. I love respect, every step in my life is done with respect for those around me but for me as well because they go on the principle that if you do not respect you, do not have the obligation that the others do it. I'm hardworking, diligent and I like to get everything on my work without getting too much help from someone. I like to talk to anyone, no matter who she is. I like to help everyone as I can. I have many good friends with whom I feel good and at ease. Before doing anything, I first listen to each others' opinions, and only then do what I think should be done. Free time I spend on SA: MP, different games but most of all I like to ride a bicycle. As I said above, seriozity is my strong point, sometimes I am escaping in which I look seriously, of course every escape is calculated, not to be wrong. Just as earnestness is first and foremost in my life, as well as respect and common sense. I like to get everything I want in life and I often succeed. By this I mean that everything you think you can do, means that everything is possible and never to beat yourself, not to say that you can not, not to say that it is not possible because with time you can change anything, these The words for me helped me make a "big step" for my good. I'm not an envious thread, I appreciate the values ​​and highlight them as much as I can. I have been taught to respect who he deserves, and the rest to treat them as such. I try to help my friends and close people with everything I need. They can think differently from those I know because they love my enemies. They make me stand up when I'm on the ground, I have total satisfaction when I humiliate my enemies and rise above their level. Besides all this, do not think that I am a kind of dictator after this biography, but I also have characteristics like the sociable man, I always like to be comfortable with them around in a group of people, because all the time I want to form a well-established status in every group I belong to. I love the law, I do not allow people around to walk it, that's why I'm careful all the time that I pick up in my circle of friends. Because I am a lover of the law, I am a well-ordered, orderly and pure person in terms of character. Everything in my life has a special place and is ordered so that it is not a living junk
#4  How long have you played SA:MP and what community are you currently working on?:  SIENCE PLAY 2013 every day i work in b zone server and i join VIP now !!
#5  Did you have any conflicts with team members? If so, why?: Never
#6  If the clan decides to go to a se! rver to help a particular mafia, could you come?: lol yes of course sure !!
7#  What clans were you and why are you no longer part of them?: RoyaL Team because im Fed up
8#  YouTube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHXXUj … subscriber
9#What are your friends in this clan?: My friend here is Example but i hope to request all friends from This Team
10# Other useful information.: #Enjoy The Application Good luck  And Thanks For Reading My Application !

Accepted ! Give me your skype ID in a PM .
@Rayen

You are here » ProBoys Team » New forum » ProBoys Team - aplicatiile se pot depune aici .